H airone.gr (Airone Tours) has received official certification to the standard PCI-DSS, and apply the intended security policy is evaluated by continual checks.
To PCI DSS or otherwise Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards is a regulatory framework which must comply organizations that manage, process or transmit data debit and / or credit card, either directly or indirectly (as service providers).
This standard was developed by the PCI SSC founded by five world card organizations, American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa International, in order to enhance data security cardholders through the wide promotion and adoption of this standard.
Build and Maintain a Secure
Network and Systems
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other
Protect Cardholder Data 3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a Vulnerability
5. Protect all systems against malware and regularly update anti-virus
software or programs
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement Strong Access
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know
8. Identify and authenticate access to system components
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly Monitor and Test
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
Maintain an Information
Security Policy 12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel